Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tuesday: Transportation

The day of no transportation I imagine will be the easiest day for me personally throughout this week.  I have class at 4:25pm on Tuesdays, and that is really the only responsibility I have on Tuesdays.  I babysit about 20 minutes away on Thursdays and sometimes weekends, so if no transportation day fell on one of those days, I would have to find public transportation or maybe try to carpool with one of my friends. 

There were a few places I would have liked to go to yesterday, but I refrained and put it off until another day this week.  I wanted to run some errands and go to places like Target or CVS for a few necessities, which then got me to thinking about last Sunday, the day of consumption.  There were definitely things I had on my “to buy” list that I thought about and realized I didn’t need them, so I crossed them off (things like a new “prettier” toothbrush holder, candles, new pencils, etc.).  I started to relate the day of consumption with the day of transportation, and realized that if I stop aimlessly driving around places, I won’t waste money on minuscule things and I also won’t be buying things just to buy them, making my consumption habits just a little bit better.  This day was very successful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment